Join the AW-NRG team as we build a work environment that is safe, productive, respectful, challenging and educational and where every employee makes a difference and is an invaluable member of our team.
AW-NRG Insulation Services, Inc. is a leader in the mechanical insulation industry in Alberta. Providing our customers with a quality product and outstanding service is a priority for AW-NRG, therefore we take our work very seriously and encourage our employees to continually strive for improvement. We are committed to excellent customer service so we work to earn their business, but we also understand that we need to be able to foster an excellent work/life balance while we get the job done! A happy employee is a productive employee.
We know you will enjoy your career with us!
- competitive salaries and wages
- excellent company paid benefits including dental, extended health, and basic medical
- RRSP contribution plans for qualifying individuals
- opportunities for professional development and career growth, including apprenticeship programs
- ability to grow with the company
AW-NRG is always looking for qualified individuals in the field and in the office and advertises for career opportunities two ways:
- Active Career Opportunities - positions to be applied for within specified period of time
- On-Going Opportunities - certain jobs are advertised year round
If you are interested and qualified for any of the available active or on-going opportunities, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for a position, send your résumé in confidence quoting the job number and title, a cover letter, and copies of any applicable certificates/ designations:
- Via mail or in person:
Human Resources - CALGARY Human Resources - EDMONTON
#206 – 3750 – 46 Avenue SE #100 - 18008 - 105 Avenue
Calgary, AB, T2B 0L1 Edmonton, AB, T5S 2P1
- Via email:
- Via fax:
403-282-0715 attn: Human Resources 780-809-0782 attn: Human Resources
We appreciate all applications; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.